Jason Hartman’s Interview With Harry Dent
In the latest episode of the “Creating Wealth Real Estate Investing Podcast” with your host, Jason Hartman, you will listen to an interesting interview with Harry Dent, the author of the New York Times Bestselling book, “The Great Depression Ahead.”
During the interview, the gentlemen will discuss topics like:
- Why Harry Dent got into forecasting in the late 1980s.
- How the baby boomers are driving trends, which encouraged his business model.
- How indicators affected the economy in ways, forecasters never predicted.
- An interesting trend that shows commodities peaking every 20 years.
- How the fundamentals are important for the long term and technical indicators are for short term.
- How simplified Dent has explained the demographics of economics?
- Why economists hate forecasters.
- What are the different components that affect the global economy, not the just US?
- How the older generation’s spending habits are declining, and the economy is affected.
- How Europe is in a decline or “retiring” and the US is in its “prime.”
- Why Harry Dent would invest in India for the future.
- Why Immigration has been good for the US economy.
- How the demographic bubble is going to wreak havoc on the global economy.
- Why Scandinavia is much more prepared for an economic turn.
- What is the Harry Dent Method?
- How saving for retirement causes an endless recession.
- Why economic forecasting is actually a science.
- How more young people creates inflation—”cost everything, produce nothing.”
- What the inflation indicator is and how it affects the economy.
- When the country experienced the only instance of deflation.
- What the global consumption issue is and what it means for the US.
- Why countries are reliant on commodity cycles to drive inflation rates.
- Why central banks suppress gold prices artificially.
- How the commodity cycles are volatile thanks to manipulation by the federal banks.