Jason Hartman’s Interview With Harry Dent
In this episode of Creating Wealth, Jason Hartman sits down with Harry Dent, the famed author of The Great Crash Ahead, where he made some big predictions for the upcoming years. In this episode, Jason and Harry will discuss topics like:
- How Harry looks at demographics impacts inflation and deflation.
- Why young people are inflationary and older folks, deflate the economy.
- Why Harry believes we are fighting a “losing battle.”
- How much of an impact the Government debt plays in our economy.
- Why we are always looking out for that next “bubble” crash.
- Why Europe needs austerity.
- How the extreme austerity in the 1930s helped the US’ debt ratios.
- How Iceland should be an economic role model for the rest of the world.
- How the US is going down the same path as Japan and Southern Europe, economically.
- Why it’s bad to keep “juicing” the economy to keep it afloat.
- Why the housing market is a huge deflator for the economy.
- Why Gen Y’s decision to rent instead of buying a home is causing a problem.
- What “echo boomers” are.
- How Japan’s bonds are keeping the country from going bankrupts.
- How China has kick-started their economy and has strong capital spending.
- Why Harry believes China’s bubble is going to burst soon, thus pulling down commodity prices.
- How the economy in China could affect the whole world.
Later in the podcast, Jason chats with the Local Market Specialist in Atlanta, Ken. In this segment, you will learn things like:
- Why renting your property is a good stream of income if your land depreciates to $0.
- How to make buying from banks and selling to investors is the way to make money.
- Why it is important to have a diversified portfolio.
- Why you should wish to be on the lending side of your deals.
- Why you should always ensure your portfolio is diverse—have some lending experience.